Monday, April 18, 2011

Winner!!

Thank you to everyone for hopping with us on the Royal Digi Easter Blog Hop!  What a talented group - it was so exciting to see such fantastic projects!  I really appreciate everyone for stopping by.  Thank you for all of the  lovely comments. 
WELCOME all new followers!   

It's time to announce the winner of the Studio G stamp set:

Carley said:  Gina!  How have I missed your blog before now?  You are AAAAAMazing!  I love this blog design too Shabby Vanity is so talented I love her work!  I design blogs too well I have only done them on photoshop I have not been brave enough to put it on my blog!  Well I am your newest follower and I am so excited to see what else you create!
Hugs
Carley

Please email me your address Carley, and I will get your stamps in the mail right away!  Again, thank you all for hopping with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment