Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thank You!!

Thank you to everyone who has visited my blog - and to those who have become followers!  A special thank you to Madeline @ The Shabby Vanity for designing such a pretty blog - and to Theresa  The Scrapbooking Queen for announcing my blog and giving my followers the opportunity to win a set of stamps!  Both of you ladies rock!! 
I am also giving away a set of stamps to my followers!  Wow!  Two chances to win!! Just leave a comment and tell me what number you are.  The Scrapbooking Queen will draw for the winners later this week!  Good Luck!  Thanks to all of you again!

4 comments:

  1. I was #31! Thanks for the awesome giveaways!

    Ashley "Scrappin' Pink Piglet"
    scrappinpinkpiglet(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am #59! I love the way your blog looks-just incase I didn't tell you last time. I so have to borrow your scrapping friend quote on the top left of your blog. It describes myself and my cousin perfectly. :) Thanks for visiting my blog as well. I will be back often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful new blog look...new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete